Haier LE55U6500UAG 4k Smart 140 cm 55 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart Android TV Specifications:
|Display Size||140 cm (55)|
|Hd Technology Resolution||Ultra HD (4K), 3840 x 2160|
|Wi Fi Type||IEEE 802.11 b, g, n, c, ac Dual band, 2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Built In Wi Fi||Yes|
|3g Dongle Plug And Play||No|
|Other Internet Features||Ethernet Port, Dual Band WiFi, Android 8.0 Smart OS, Play Store, Google Eco System, Chromecast, YouTube, Voice Search|
|Component In Rgb Cable||Yes|
|Composite In Audio Video Cable||Yes|
|Rf Connectivity Input||Yes|
|Other Connectivity Features||ARC|
|Picture Engine||Hi End Quad Core Processor|
|Picture In Picture Pip||No|
|Digital Tv Reception||No|
|Led Display Type||Direct LED|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Other Video Features||Cricket Mode|
|Number Of Speakers||2|
|Speaker Type||Box Speakers|
|Sound Technology||Total Sonics, Dolby Digital, Total Volume, Dolby Digital Plus, dbx-tv, Total Surround|
|Speaker Output Rms||20 W|
|Other Audio Features||Automatic Volume Level (AVL)|
|Other Convenience Features||Software Version OSD Indication, Favorite Channels List, Program Lock|
|Power Requirement||AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||150 W, 0.5 W (Standby)|
|Width X Height X Depth Without Stand||123.8 cm x 10 cm|
|Weight Without Stand||7.9 kg|
|Width X Height X Depth With Stand||97 cm x 61.8 cm x 20.2 cm|
|Weight With Stand||8.3 kg|
|In The Box||1 LED TV, Table Top Stand, User Manual, Remote Control, Power Cable, Power Supply Adapter|
|Ratingcount||5 RatingsÂ & Â 2 Reviews|
Haier LE55U6500UAG 4k Smart 140 cm 55 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart Android TV Description:
- Haier LE55U6500UAG 4k Smart 140 cm 55 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart Android TV Best Price on March 31st 2023 is Rs. 54499/-.
- It is a Smart TV.
- This TV is LED.
- The Tv Ultra HD (4K), 3840 x 2160 Pixels.
- It comes with , Automatic Volume Level (AVL), 140 cm (55), Cricket Mode.
- This TV features Ethernet Port, Dual Band WiFi, Android 8.0 Smart OS, Play Store, Google Eco System, Chromecast, YouTube, Voice Search, Software Version OSD Indication, Favorite Channels List, Program Lock.
- When it comes to choosing a new TV, there are a few things you'll want to keep in mind. First, think about what size TV you need. If you're limited on space, a smaller TV might be the way to go. But if you want the full theater experience, a larger TV is the better option.
- Next, think about what type of resolution you want. HDTVs have resolutions of 1080p or 720p, while 4K TVs have resolutions of 2160p. The higher the resolution, the better the picture quality will be.
- Finally, consider what features you want in your new TV. Some TVs come with built-in streaming services like Netflix or Hulu, while others have voice control capabilities or can connect to your smart home devices. Choose the features that are most important to you and look for a TV that has them.