Hitachi LD32VR01H 80 cm 32 inch HD Ready LED TV Specifications:
|Display Size||80 cm (32)|
|Hd Technology Resolution||HD Ready, 1366 x 768|
|Wi Fi Type||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Built In Wi Fi||No|
|3g Dongle Plug And Play||No|
|Other Internet Features||AI Smart Voice by Google Assistant, Android Devices IoT Hub, Google Play Store, Google Chromecast Built-In, Bluetooth Voice Remote Control|
|Component In Rgb Cable||2|
|Composite In Audio Video Cable||Yes|
|Rf Connectivity Input||No|
|Other Connectivity Features||RJ45|
|Picture Engine||4K X-reality Pro|
|Picture In Picture Pip||No|
|Digital Tv Reception||Terrestrial DVB-T2|
|Led Display Type||LED|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Other Video Features||Netflix Calibrated Mode|
|Number Of Speakers||2|
|Speaker Type||Smart Speaker Compatible|
|Sound Technology||Dolby Decoding|
|Speaker Output Rms||16 W|
|Other Audio Features||S-master Digital Amplifier|
|Other Convenience Features||Cloud Launcher, A Plus Grade Display|
|Power Requirement||AC 110 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||55 W, 0.5 W (Standby)|
|Width X Height X Depth Without Stand||72.2 cm x 42.6 cm x 7.6 cm|
|Weight Without Stand||34.6 kg|
|Width X Height X Depth With Stand||72.2 cm x 47.3 cm x 19.2 cm|
|Weight With Stand||3.9 kg|
|In The Box||1 TV Unit, Remote, Battery, Wall Mount Bracket, User Manual, Pair of Stand|
Hitachi LD32VR01H 80 cm 32 inch HD Ready LED TV Description:
- Hitachi LD32VR01H 80 cm 32 inch HD Ready LED TV Best Price on March 30th 2023 is Rs. 0/-.
- This TV is LED.
- The Tv HD Ready, 1366 x 768 Pixels.
- It comes with , S-master Digital Amplifier, 80 cm (32), Netflix Calibrated Mode.
- This TV features AI Smart Voice by Google Assistant, Android Devices IoT Hub, Google Play Store, Google Chromecast Built-In, Bluetooth Voice Remote Control, Cloud Launcher, A Plus Grade Display.
- When it comes to choosing a new TV, there are a few things you'll want to keep in mind. First, think about what size TV you need. If you're limited on space, a smaller TV might be the way to go. But if you want the full theater experience, a larger TV is the better option.
- Next, think about what type of resolution you want. HDTVs have resolutions of 1080p or 720p, while 4K TVs have resolutions of 2160p. The higher the resolution, the better the picture quality will be.
- Finally, consider what features you want in your new TV. Some TVs come with built-in streaming services like Netflix or Hulu, while others have voice control capabilities or can connect to your smart home devices. Choose the features that are most important to you and look for a TV that has them.