iFFALCON 55K61 by TCL 138.6 cm 55 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart Android TV Specifications:
|Display Size||138.6 cm (55)|
|Hd Technology Resolution||Ultra HD (4K), 3840 x 2160|
|Wi Fi Type||2.4 GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2T2R|
|Built In Wi Fi||Yes|
|3g Dongle Plug And Play||No|
|Other Internet Features||Wi-Fi, LAN Connectivity|
|Component In Rgb Cable||No|
|Composite In Audio Video Cable||No|
|Rf Connectivity Input||Yes|
|Other Connectivity Features||VGA, Headphone, RF and AV|
|Picture Engine||AI-Picture Engine|
|Picture In Picture Pip||No|
|Digital Tv Reception||Yes|
|Led Display Type||Direct LED|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Other Video Features||HDR 10, Rich Color Enhancement, Wide Color Gamut, Micro Dimming, Dolby Vision|
|Number Of Speakers||2|
|Speaker Type||Box Speakers|
|Sound Technology||Dolby Audio MS 12D/Y|
|Speaker Output Rms||24 W|
|Other Audio Features||Dolby Audio MS 12, Sound Modes, Equalizers - Dynamic/Standard/Movie/Music/Voice/Game/Stadium/Personal, Dolby Audio Atmos, DTS|
|Other Convenience Features||No Signal Shutdown|
|Power Requirement||AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||105 W, 0.5 W (Standby)|
|Width X Height X Depth Without Stand||123.8 cm x 71.7 cm x 4.7 cm|
|Weight Without Stand||11 kg|
|Width X Height X Depth With Stand||123.8 cm x 77.3 cm x 30 cm|
|Weight With Stand||11.2 kg|
|In The Box||1 U including -1N LED TV ,1 N STAND ,1 N AUDIO CABLE ,1 N USER MANUAL ,1N WARRANTY CARD ,1 N REMOTE ,1 N BATTERIES ,1 N WALL MOUNT|
|Ratingcount||2,166 RatingsÂ & Â 301 Reviews|
iFFALCON 55K61 by TCL 138.6 cm 55 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart Android TV Description:
- iFFALCON 55K61 by TCL 138.6 cm 55 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart Android TV Best Price on March 31st 2023 is Rs. 33999/-.
- It is a Smart TV.
- This TV is LED.
- The Tv Ultra HD (4K), 3840 x 2160 Pixels.
- It comes with , Dolby Audio MS 12, Sound Modes, Equalizers - Dynamic/Standard/Movie/Music/Voice/Game/Stadium/Personal, Dolby Audio Atmos, DTS, 138.6 cm (55), HDR 10, Rich Color Enhancement, Wide Color Gamut, Micro Dimming, Dolby Vision.
- This TV features Wi-Fi, LAN Connectivity, No Signal Shutdown.
- When it comes to choosing a new TV, there are a few things you'll want to keep in mind. First, think about what size TV you need. If you're limited on space, a smaller TV might be the way to go. But if you want the full theater experience, a larger TV is the better option.
- Next, think about what type of resolution you want. HDTVs have resolutions of 1080p or 720p, while 4K TVs have resolutions of 2160p. The higher the resolution, the better the picture quality will be.
- Finally, consider what features you want in your new TV. Some TVs come with built-in streaming services like Netflix or Hulu, while others have voice control capabilities or can connect to your smart home devices. Choose the features that are most important to you and look for a TV that has them.