JVC LT-43N7105C 109 cm 43 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart TV with Quantum Backlit Technology Specifications:
|Display Size||109 cm (43)|
|Hd Technology Resolution||Ultra HD (4K), 3840 x 2160|
|Hdmi||1 Side, 2 Rear|
|Usb||2 x Side|
|Wi Fi Type||802.11 b, g, n|
|Built In Wi Fi||Yes|
|3g Dongle Plug And Play||No|
|Other Internet Features||Ethernet Port, Dual Band WiFi, Android 8.0 Smart OS, Play Store, Google Eco System, Chromecast, YouTube, Voice Search|
|Component In Rgb Cable||No|
|Composite In Audio Video Cable||No|
|Rf Connectivity Input||Yes|
|Other Connectivity Features||RF and AV|
|Picture Engine||Hi End Dual Core Processor|
|Picture In Picture Pip||Yes|
|Digital Tv Reception||Television Standard in VHF Band / UHF Band: DVB - T / T2|
|Led Display Type||Direct LED|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Other Video Features||4K Streaming|
|Number Of Speakers||2|
|Speaker Type||Box Speaker|
|Sound Technology||Theatre Zone DTE Sound Technology|
|Speaker Output Rms||40 W|
|Other Audio Features||Automatic Volume Level (AVL)|
|Other Convenience Features||Premium Licensed Apps on Remote Hotkeys, Elite Picture with HDR10, Adaptive Contrast, Vu AnyView Cast, Remote on Smartphone, Software Version OSD Indication, Favorite Channels List, Power Off if No Signal, Program Lock, Time Shift|
|Power Requirement||AC 110 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||105 W, 0.5 W (Standby)|
|Width X Height X Depth Without Stand||930 mm x 565 mm x 85 mm|
|Weight Without Stand||8 kg|
|Width X Height X Depth With Stand||967 mm x 620 mm x 230 mm|
|Weight With Stand||12 kg|
|In The Box||STAND 2N|
|Ratingcount||455 RatingsÂ & Â 119 Reviews|
JVC LT-43N7105C 109 cm 43 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart TV with Quantum Backlit Technology Description:
- JVC LT-43N7105C 109 cm 43 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart TV with Quantum Backlit Technology Best Price on March 28th 2023 is Rs. 0/-.
- It is a Smart TV.
- This TV is LED.
- The Tv Ultra HD (4K), 3840 x 2160 Pixels.
- It comes with , Automatic Volume Level (AVL), 109 cm (43), 4K Streaming.
- This TV features Ethernet Port, Dual Band WiFi, Android 8.0 Smart OS, Play Store, Google Eco System, Chromecast, YouTube, Voice Search, Premium Licensed Apps on Remote Hotkeys, Elite Picture with HDR10, Adaptive Contrast, Vu AnyView Cast, Remote on Smartphone, Software Version OSD Indication, Favorite Channels List, Power Off if No Signal, Program Lock, Time Shift.
- When it comes to choosing a new TV, there are a few things you'll want to keep in mind. First, think about what size TV you need. If you're limited on space, a smaller TV might be the way to go. But if you want the full theater experience, a larger TV is the better option.
- Next, think about what type of resolution you want. HDTVs have resolutions of 1080p or 720p, while 4K TVs have resolutions of 2160p. The higher the resolution, the better the picture quality will be.
- Finally, consider what features you want in your new TV. Some TVs come with built-in streaming services like Netflix or Hulu, while others have voice control capabilities or can connect to your smart home devices. Choose the features that are most important to you and look for a TV that has them.