Kodak 50CA7077 126 cm 50 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart Android TV with Dolby Digital Plus Specifications:
|Display Size||126 cm (50)|
|Hd Technology Resolution||Ultra HD (4K), 3840X2160|
|Wi Fi Type||2.4G 2T2R|
|Built In Wi Fi||Yes|
|3g Dongle Plug And Play||No|
|Component In Rgb Cable||Yes|
|Composite In Audio Video Cable||Yes|
|Rf Connectivity Input||Yes|
|Picture Engine||Hi End Quad Core Processor|
|Picture In Picture Pip||No|
|Digital Tv Reception||Yes|
|Led Display Type||LED|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Other Video Features||4K HDR 10, MEMC 60Hz, 10 Bit Display, HLG, Cast, Stream 4K|
|Number Of Speakers||2|
|Speaker Type||Box Speaker|
|Sound Technology||DTS TruSurround, Dolby digital plus|
|Speaker Output Rms||30 W|
|Other Audio Features||TruBass HDX, TruSurround X, Dialog Clarity, TruVolume HD, Dolby Audio, Audio Equalizer|
|Other Convenience Features||Power Off if No Signal, Program Lock, Software Version OSD Indication, Favorite Channels List, Time Shift|
|Power Requirement||AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||0.5 W (Standby)|
|Width X Height X Depth Without Stand||113 cm x 12 cm|
|Weight Without Stand||9.8 kg|
|Width X Height X Depth With Stand||113 cm x 72 cm x 27 cm|
|Weight With Stand||10.1 kg|
|In The Box||1 TV Unit, Remote, Wall Mount, User Manual, 2 AAA Batteries|
|Ratingcount||13,481 RatingsÂ & Â 4,439 Reviews|
Kodak 50CA7077 126 cm 50 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart Android TV with Dolby Digital Plus Description:
- Kodak 50CA7077 126 cm 50 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart Android TV with Dolby Digital Plus Best Price on March 31st 2023 is Rs. 34999/-.
- It is a Smart TV.
- This TV is LED.
- The Tv Ultra HD (4K), 3840X2160 Pixels.
- It comes with , TruBass HDX, TruSurround X, Dialog Clarity, TruVolume HD, Dolby Audio, Audio Equalizer, 126 cm (50), 4K HDR 10, MEMC 60Hz, 10 Bit Display, HLG, Cast, Stream 4K.
- When it comes to choosing a new TV, there are a few things you'll want to keep in mind. First, think about what size TV you need. If you're limited on space, a smaller TV might be the way to go. But if you want the full theater experience, a larger TV is the better option.
- Next, think about what type of resolution you want. HDTVs have resolutions of 1080p or 720p, while 4K TVs have resolutions of 2160p. The higher the resolution, the better the picture quality will be.
- Finally, consider what features you want in your new TV. Some TVs come with built-in streaming services like Netflix or Hulu, while others have voice control capabilities or can connect to your smart home devices. Choose the features that are most important to you and look for a TV that has them.