RGL RGL3201 80 cm 32 inch Full HD LED TV Specifications:
|Display Size||80 cm (32)|
|Hd Technology Resolution||Full HD, 1920 x 1080|
|Wi Fi Type||IEEE 802.11 b, g, n, c, ac Dual band, 2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Built In Wi Fi||No|
|3g Dongle Plug And Play||No|
|Other Internet Features||Ethernet Port, Dual Band WiFi, Android 8.0 Smart OS, Play Store, Google Eco System, Chromecast, YouTube, Voice Search|
|Component In Rgb Cable||No|
|Composite In Audio Video Cable||No|
|Rf Connectivity Input||Yes|
|Other Connectivity Features||ARC|
|Picture Engine||Hi End Quad Core Processor|
|Picture In Picture Pip||No|
|Digital Tv Reception||Television Standard in VHF Band / UHF Band: DVB - T / T2|
|Led Display Type||LED|
|Refresh Rate||50 Hz|
|Other Video Features||Cricket Mode|
|Number Of Speakers||2|
|Speaker Type||Box Speakers|
|Sound Technology||Total Sonics, Dolby Digital, Total Volume, Dolby Digital Plus, dbx-tv, Total Surround|
|Speaker Output Rms||20 W|
|Other Audio Features||Automatic Volume Level (AVL)|
|Other Convenience Features||Software Version OSD Indication, Favorite Channels List, Program Lock|
|Power Requirement||AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||60 W, 0.5 W (Standby)|
|Width X Height X Depth Without Stand||74 cm x 8 cm|
|Weight Without Stand||7.9 kg|
|Width X Height X Depth With Stand||97 cm x 61.8 cm x 20.2 cm|
|Weight With Stand||8.3 kg|
|In The Box||1 Television, Remote, Wall Mount Stand, 2 AAA Batteries, 2 Desktop Stand, 4 Stand Support Crews, User Manual|
|Ratingcount||2,002 RatingsÂ & Â 319 Reviews|
RGL RGL3201 80 cm 32 inch Full HD LED TV Description:
- RGL RGL3201 80 cm 32 inch Full HD LED TV Best Price on March 31st 2023 is Rs. 11990/-.
- This TV is LED.
- The Tv Full HD, 1920 x 1080 Pixels.
- It comes with , Automatic Volume Level (AVL), 80 cm (32), Cricket Mode.
- This TV features Ethernet Port, Dual Band WiFi, Android 8.0 Smart OS, Play Store, Google Eco System, Chromecast, YouTube, Voice Search, Software Version OSD Indication, Favorite Channels List, Program Lock.
- When it comes to choosing a new TV, there are a few things you'll want to keep in mind. First, think about what size TV you need. If you're limited on space, a smaller TV might be the way to go. But if you want the full theater experience, a larger TV is the better option.
- Next, think about what type of resolution you want. HDTVs have resolutions of 1080p or 720p, while 4K TVs have resolutions of 2160p. The higher the resolution, the better the picture quality will be.
- Finally, consider what features you want in your new TV. Some TVs come with built-in streaming services like Netflix or Hulu, while others have voice control capabilities or can connect to your smart home devices. Choose the features that are most important to you and look for a TV that has them.