SAMSUNG QA55Q80TAKXXL 138 cm 55 inch QLED Ultra HD 4K Smart TV Specifications:
|Display Size||138 cm (55)|
|Hd Technology Resolution||Ultra HD (4K), 3840 x 2160|
|Wi Fi Type||Dual Band Wi-Fi (5 GHz / 2.4 GHz)|
|Built In Wi Fi||Yes|
|3g Dongle Plug And Play||No|
|Other Internet Features||Screen Mirroring, Toshiba App store, Unlimited VOD content|
|Component In Rgb Cable||No|
|Composite In Audio Video Cable||No|
|Rf Connectivity Input||Yes|
|Other Connectivity Features||Ethernet LAN In, AV In, Browser, HDMIx2, CEC (HDMI1), USBx2, Digital Audio Out|
|Picture Engine||Hi-end Quad Core Processor|
|Picture In Picture Pip||No|
|Digital Tv Reception||No|
|Led Display Type||Direct LED|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Other Video Features||Picture Mode (User/Standard/Vivid/Sport/Movie)|
|Number Of Speakers||2|
|Speaker Type||Integrated Soundbar|
|Sound Technology||Dolby Atmos, DTS Studio Sound, Dolby Audio|
|Speaker Output Rms||60 W|
|Other Audio Features||Dolby Audio|
|Other Convenience Features||Power Off if No Signal, Program Lock, Software Version OSD Indication, Favorite Channels List, Time Shift|
|Power Requirement||AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||0.5 W (Standby)|
|Width X Height X Depth Without Stand||122.7 cm x 70.67 cm x 5.39 cm|
|Weight Without Stand||12.2 kg|
|Width X Height X Depth With Stand||78.34 cm x 25.58 cm|
|Weight With Stand||14.5 kg|
|In The Box||1 TV Unit, Remote Controller, Battery, User Manual, Power Cable|
SAMSUNG QA55Q80TAKXXL 138 cm 55 inch QLED Ultra HD 4K Smart TV Description:
- SAMSUNG QA55Q80TAKXXL 138 cm 55 inch QLED Ultra HD 4K Smart TV Best Price on March 31st 2023 is Rs. 116990/-.
- It is a Smart TV.
- This TV is QLED.
- The Tv Ultra HD (4K), 3840 x 2160 Pixels.
- It comes with , Dolby Audio, 138 cm (55), Picture Mode (User/Standard/Vivid/Sport/Movie).
- This TV features Screen Mirroring, Toshiba App store, Unlimited VOD content, Power Off if No Signal, Program Lock, Software Version OSD Indication, Favorite Channels List, Time Shift.
- When it comes to choosing a new TV, there are a few things you'll want to keep in mind. First, think about what size TV you need. If you're limited on space, a smaller TV might be the way to go. But if you want the full theater experience, a larger TV is the better option.
- Next, think about what type of resolution you want. HDTVs have resolutions of 1080p or 720p, while 4K TVs have resolutions of 2160p. The higher the resolution, the better the picture quality will be.
- Finally, consider what features you want in your new TV. Some TVs come with built-in streaming services like Netflix or Hulu, while others have voice control capabilities or can connect to your smart home devices. Choose the features that are most important to you and look for a TV that has them.