Samsung 32J4003 80 cm 32 inch HD Ready LED TV Specifications:
|Display Size||80 cm (32)|
|Hd Technology Resolution||HD Ready, 1366 x 768|
|Wi Fi Type||2.4 GHz / 5 GHz|
|Built In Wi Fi||Yes|
|3g Dongle Plug And Play||No|
|Other Internet Features||AI Smart Voice by Google Assistant, Android Devices IoT Hub, Google Play Store, Google Chromecast Built-In, Bluetooth Voice Remote Control|
|Component In Rgb Cable||1 Component Input (Y / Pb / Pr)|
|Composite In Audio Video Cable||1 Component Input (Y / Pb / Pr)|
|Rf Connectivity Input||1|
|Other Connectivity Features||Operating Environment: Temperature 0 - 45 DegreeC, Humidity 20 - 80 Percentage, Storage Temperature -15 - 45 DegreeC, Relative Humidity 80|
|Picture Engine||Hyper Real Picture Engine|
|Picture In Picture Pip||No|
|Digital Tv Reception||Terrestrial DVB-T2|
|Led Display Type||Edge|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Other Video Features||Film Mode|
|Number Of Speakers||2|
|Speaker Type||Down Firing Base Reflex|
|Sound Technology||Dolby Digital Plus|
|Speaker Output Rms||10 W|
|Other Audio Features||Virtual Surround: DTS Studio Sound|
|Other Convenience Features||Game Mode, Indian Cinema Mode, Auto Channel Search, Sports Mode|
|Power Requirement||AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||48 W, 0.3 W (Standby)|
|Width X Height X Depth Without Stand||745.4 mm x 442.2 mm x 69 mm|
|Weight Without Stand||3.73 kg|
|Width X Height X Depth With Stand||745.4 mm x 466.6 mm x 150.5 mm|
|Weight With Stand||3.82 kg|
|In The Box||User Manual|
|Ratingcount||24,897 RatingsÂ & Â 4,298 Reviews|
Samsung 32J4003 80 cm 32 inch HD Ready LED TV Description:
- Samsung 32J4003 80 cm 32 inch HD Ready LED TV Best Price on March 30th 2023 is Rs. 14999/-.
- This TV is LED.
- The Tv HD Ready, 1366 x 768 Pixels.
- It comes with , Virtual Surround: DTS Studio Sound, 80 cm (32), Film Mode.
- This TV features AI Smart Voice by Google Assistant, Android Devices IoT Hub, Google Play Store, Google Chromecast Built-In, Bluetooth Voice Remote Control, Game Mode, Indian Cinema Mode, Auto Channel Search, Sports Mode.
- When it comes to choosing a new TV, there are a few things you'll want to keep in mind. First, think about what size TV you need. If you're limited on space, a smaller TV might be the way to go. But if you want the full theater experience, a larger TV is the better option.
- Next, think about what type of resolution you want. HDTVs have resolutions of 1080p or 720p, while 4K TVs have resolutions of 2160p. The higher the resolution, the better the picture quality will be.
- Finally, consider what features you want in your new TV. Some TVs come with built-in streaming services like Netflix or Hulu, while others have voice control capabilities or can connect to your smart home devices. Choose the features that are most important to you and look for a TV that has them.