Samsung 55M5570 Series 5 138 cm 55 inch Full HD LED Smart TV Specifications:
|Display Size||138 cm (55)|
|Hd Technology Resolution||Full HD, 1920 x 1080|
|Wi Fi Type||Wi-Fi Direct|
|Built In Wi Fi||Yes|
|3g Dongle Plug And Play||Yes|
|Other Internet Features||Mobile to TV - Mirroring, DLNA|
|Component In Rgb Cable||Component Input (Y / Pb / Pr): 1|
|Composite In Audio Video Cable||Component Input (Y / Pb / Pr): 1|
|Rf Connectivity Input||1/0 (Common Use for Terrestrial)/1|
|Other Connectivity Features||Component In (Y/Pb/Pr): 1|
|Picture Engine||Hyper Real|
|Picture In Picture Pip||Yes|
|Digital Tv Reception||Digital Broadcasting: DVB-T2S2|
|Led Display Type||LED|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Other Video Features||Auto Motion Plus|
|Number Of Speakers||2|
|Speaker Type||2 Channel (Down Firing with Bass Reflex)|
|Sound Technology||DTS Codec, Dolby Digital Plus|
|Speaker Output Rms||20 W|
|Other Audio Features||Multiroom Link|
|Other Convenience Features||Voice Interaction: UK English, Caption (Subtitle), Teletext (TTX), Accessibility: Voice Guide(AU English)/Enlarge/High contrast/Learn TV Remote(AU English)/Multi-output Audio, OSD Language: 22 Local Languages, English, Eco Sensor, Time Shift|
|Power Requirement||AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||128 W, 0.5 W (Standby)|
|Width X Height X Depth Without Stand||1241.6 mm x 721.4 mm x 55.1 mm|
|Weight Without Stand||16 kg|
|Width X Height X Depth With Stand||1241.6 mm x 786.4 mm x 293.8 mm|
|Weight With Stand||17.6 kg|
|In The Box||Vesa Wall Mount Support|
|Ratingcount||14 RatingsÂ & Â 2 Reviews|
Samsung 55M5570 Series 5 138 cm 55 inch Full HD LED Smart TV Description:
- Samsung 55M5570 Series 5 138 cm 55 inch Full HD LED Smart TV Best Price on March 31st 2023 is Rs. 118900/-.
- It is a Smart TV.
- This TV is LED.
- The Tv Full HD, 1920 x 1080 Pixels.
- It comes with , Multiroom Link, 138 cm (55), Auto Motion Plus.
- This TV features Mobile to TV - Mirroring, DLNA, Voice Interaction: UK English, Caption (Subtitle), Teletext (TTX), Accessibility: Voice Guide(AU English) /Enlarge /High contrast /Learn TV Remote(AU English) /Multi-output Audio, OSD Language: 22 Local Languages, English, Eco Sensor, Time Shift.
- When it comes to choosing a new TV, there are a few things you'll want to keep in mind. First, think about what size TV you need. If you're limited on space, a smaller TV might be the way to go. But if you want the full theater experience, a larger TV is the better option.
- Next, think about what type of resolution you want. HDTVs have resolutions of 1080p or 720p, while 4K TVs have resolutions of 2160p. The higher the resolution, the better the picture quality will be.
- Finally, consider what features you want in your new TV. Some TVs come with built-in streaming services like Netflix or Hulu, while others have voice control capabilities or can connect to your smart home devices. Choose the features that are most important to you and look for a TV that has them.