Vu 43px Pixelight 108 cm 43 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart TV Specifications:
|Color||Rear: Black, Stand: Grey, Front Bezel: Titanium Grey|
|Display Size||108 cm (43)|
|Hd Technology Resolution||Ultra HD (4K), 3840 x 2160|
|Hdmi||1 Rear, 2 Side|
|Usb||1 Side, 1 Back|
|Wi Fi Type||802.11 b, g, n|
|Built In Wi Fi||Yes|
|3g Dongle Plug And Play||No|
|Other Internet Features||AirPlay, Browser, Eshare, File Browser, Cloud Pictorial, MiraCast, TV Assistant, TV Store|
|Component In Rgb Cable||Yes|
|Composite In Audio Video Cable||Yes|
|Rf Connectivity Input||Yes|
|Other Connectivity Features||Two Way Bluetooth|
|Picture Engine||Hi End Dual Core Processor|
|Picture In Picture Pip||No|
|Digital Tv Reception||Television Standard in VHF Band / UHF Band: DVB - T / T2|
|Led Display Type||Direct LED|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Other Video Features||Picture Mode (Standard/Dynamic/Soft/Cricket/User/Eyesafe)|
|Number Of Speakers||2|
|Speaker Type||Box Speaker|
|Sound Technology||Dolby Digital and DTS True Sound|
|Speaker Output Rms||20 W|
|Other Audio Features||Automatic Volume Level (AVL)|
|Other Convenience Features||Software Version OSD Indication, Favorite Channels List, Power Off if No Signal, Program Lock, Time Shift|
|Power Requirement||AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||110 W, 0.5 W (Standby)|
|Width X Height X Depth Without Stand||970 mm x 573 mm x 71 mm|
|Weight Without Stand||7.9 Kg|
|Width X Height X Depth With Stand||970 mm x 608 mm x 213 mm|
|Weight With Stand||8.3 Kg|
|In The Box||power cable,remote control,battery,manual,table stand,wall mount bracket|
|Ratingcount||1,404 RatingsÂ & Â 169 Reviews|
Vu 43px Pixelight 108 cm 43 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart TV Description:
- Vu 43px Pixelight 108 cm 43 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart TV Best Price on March 26th 2023 is Rs. 23999/-.
- It is a Smart TV.
- This TV is LED.
- The Tv Ultra HD (4K), 3840 x 2160 Pixels.
- It comes with , Automatic Volume Level (AVL), 108 cm (43), Picture Mode (Standard/Dynamic/Soft/Cricket/User/Eyesafe).
- This TV features AirPlay, Browser, Eshare, File Browser, Cloud Pictorial, MiraCast, TV Assistant, TV Store, Software Version OSD Indication, Favorite Channels List, Power Off if No Signal, Program Lock, Time Shift.
- When it comes to choosing a new TV, there are a few things you'll want to keep in mind. First, think about what size TV you need. If you're limited on space, a smaller TV might be the way to go. But if you want the full theater experience, a larger TV is the better option.
- Next, think about what type of resolution you want. HDTVs have resolutions of 1080p or 720p, while 4K TVs have resolutions of 2160p. The higher the resolution, the better the picture quality will be.
- Finally, consider what features you want in your new TV. Some TVs come with built-in streaming services like Netflix or Hulu, while others have voice control capabilities or can connect to your smart home devices. Choose the features that are most important to you and look for a TV that has them.